Keeping your garden well-maintained needn’t be a daily chore, even in the growing season – and you certainly don’t need to pay a gardening company every week from March to October.
We can help you simplify your garden maintenance, just by doing the right job at the right time of year. For example, mulching your borders with compost, manure, mushroom or bark chippings to a 2” depth in March, saves you work for the rest of the season. The annual weeds are smothered, water evaporation minimized and the worms do a lot of the work for you!
These tips and many more (see our “Over the Garden Wall”, Features Section) will help you spread the cost of maintenance and keep your garden healthy all year round.
What maintenance does YGP provide?
Our customers who engaged us on a project (hard, soft or both) have asked us to help with maintenance. Therefore, we offer a wide variety of maintenance services all year round.
- Planting (all plants supplied)
- Lawn treatment
- Plant health check and treatment
- Shrub and tree pruning
- Hedge cutting
- Soil and plant amelioration
- Importing compost, bark chips, aggregate (gravel, chippings )
- Decking repair work, plus cleaning and treating
- Patio re-pointing, pressure-washing, re-sealing (where required)
- Removal of all garden waste from site
- We are fully insured and supply all tools – and none of them need to use your electricity supply.